8 Replies

Maybe can try to understand her ‘reason’ as to WHY she needs to prepare 30-40 mins ahead rather than prepare right before. Listen to her point of view and tackle from there. Or else, get your hubby or someone whom you think she ‘might’ listen to, get this person to advise her on this.

Crying is good for the baby’s lungs! (Some say) Anyway, tell her it’s OKAY to let baby cry a little to have fresh milk. I don’t know if it’s rude but wanna ask her “Are you sure you will be ok if baby suffers a tummy upset just because you cannot stand the baby crying?” Or else tell her it’s “advised by doctor” - see if she buys the idea.

try to create a fake story like the milk spoil already. or purposely say to your child (with her hearing) poor thing, need to drink milk that was left out for so long. not fresh. 😆 maybe she will get pissed and start preparing it last min then 😅

too bad most grannies are like that. not only MIL, your own mother may also do that. cause they think they have more experience than you. and maybe that's how they brought you up. I think if it makes you uncomfortable, better send to infant care

I think if we are paying money for an outsider to take care, at least we can voice our opinions and they are obliged to listen. grannies? no.. you have to listen to them instead.

Hi, Yes this is very normal experience for almost all of us as they think that they are experienced so they know better. Better to tell your husband to speak politely to his mom regarding this

complaint to my hubby many times..my hubby doesnt wan to offend his mom.. said jus let her be..😤

I can relate.. its hard to deal with MIL... my mil always gave my toddler screen time which i really hate it! But no choice.. cos she help me to take care of LO when I go back to work

try using old ppl's tales on her...say drinking milk tats left there for sometime cuz gassy stomach for bb...juz like old ppl cannot eat overnight food....

tried that.. told her will cause bb stomach gassy.. she dont listen.. she said jus apply oil on bb stomach can ardy

TapFluencer

it's normal they always think they are right especially when it comes to feeding solid

ya.. they think they are more experience..

same situation here!😑

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles