Would you let helper bring baby out without informing you even if it's downstairs

Just as the question above.. I felt uncomfortable and upset actually even if it's downstairs. By the way the helper belongs to my husband grandma. We are only staying at grandma house while waiting for BTO. Helper sometimes will say to baby "come I bring you down." I m there but she didn't ask me. Once my in law came and I was eating but suddenly she took LO from my in law and then just carry her out, never inform. Very very pissed. But think my in law didn't mind cos they treat her like family (she is really good la but I just feel uncomfortable for her not informing and feels like she always like to do things her way).

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel it’s out of respect you at least inform the parent if they are there so they won’t panick suddenly cannot find LO. Maybe can let her know that you appreciate her bringing your LO down but maybe inform your in-laws or you for the reason above. Tell her at the very least if she at least informs, you know LO is safe and not lost.

Read more