Will u postpone lo appointment at hospital due to current virus outbreak? My lo has 1 kkh appt in May and another in Aug.
Nope. We’ll proceed with caution. This virus is not the only organism that can make my baby ill so I have to ensure we proceed with planned vaccinations and follow up checkups.
just go for it.
Not if need be
Go for it
If it's vaccination appts its best not to postpone...
I wouldn’t. COVID-19’s here to stay for a while. If the appointments are important, I would go for them. I bring my baby for all her vaccinations, and take the necessary precautions. My husband and I mask up, and we wash our hands before handling baby. Baby’s in the carrier so she’s kept close to us. While waiting, we stand far apart from othersRead more