Please suggest some places to go with three kids on a vacation where they too have something to look forward to.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My personal favourite are beaches. I love the beaches in Kerala, Goa and Vizag and I would highly recommend taking kids to these states to experience a total cultural immersion as well as some fantastic water sports. Kerala for instance has amazing house boss where your kids can experience what it’s like to be a captain (playfully) as well as fish and swim in the backwaters. They can also try their hands at rafting and rowing traditional dome-shaped boas. Plus, there is always the amazing experience of bathing elephants. In Goa, you can enjoy a wide variety of water sports and while they are a bit expensive, they are definitely worth the money. It is also a great party place. Vizag is a quite and quaint place as compared to Kerala and Goa. So you can go there for a few days and visit the beaches and even go for trekking. If you live near the west, there are fantastic places in Maharashtra. Lonavala and Pune offer some good amusement parks, so you can try that. If you are a mountain person I would recommend the north east and Kashmir. I have lived in Shilling for 4 years and absolutely loved it.

Read more

Hi, You can go on a vacation to Himachal Pradesh since it is cooler than other parts in India. Since, you have kids along, I would suggest mainstream places so that they have activities to get engaged in as interior places and villages there won't be much to see for kids unless you want to take them trekking, which can be good fun altogether. Else, you can go to Ladakh, which will be altogether a different kind of experience.

Read more

Goa is a good place to go for a vacation with your kids as there is a lot for your kids to look forward to. - Water sports - Beaches - Playing in sand - Shacks and Restaurants which serve tatsty food - Wild life sanctuary & Butterfly park

Read more
VIP Member

Various options are available: 1. Snowy places like Manali 2. More of beaches like Goa 3. Hill stations like Mahabaleshwar Matheran... they can have fun horse riding and other things.

Read more

Ratnagiri has some really great relaxation places. Chiplun is one of them and it is really beautiful during monsoon!

Bali is definitely a fun place with kids.