I have too many kids toys that they have outgrown. Any recommendations on what I can do with them or where to donate?

29 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can also donate to Singapore Council of Women’s Organizations (SCWO), which is coordinating body of women’s organisations in Singapore. They have a New2U thrift shop where proceeds from the store would go towards Star Shelter and the various SCWO Initiatives. They accept the following items (in good, clean and resalable conditions): - Clothes (Men, Women and Children) - Books & Toys - Bags and Accessories - Shoes - Crockery & Utensils Donation items can be dropped off at SCWO Centre (96 Waterloo Street Singapore 187967) any day of week, between 9am – 8pm. Simply indicate clearly "Donation for New2U" on the items for donation. For more information: http://www.scwo.org.sg/index.php/new2u-thrift-shop

Read more

Normally we donate it to Salvation Army. It is a great way to recycle clothing, furniture, household goods, electronic devices, toys and books, while helping those in need. You can get the details of their counters in the following link http://www.salvationarmy.org/singapore/dik_fts

Read more

U may want to bless them in facebook group under sincere blessings or blessing for the low income. Alternatively, you can choose to bring to salvation army to donate it away. You may also check with your neighbours. Sharing is caring. Great job!

Read more

You could donate it to orphanages in other countries besides Singapore. If your child is going to a rural area in Vietnam with the school, you could pass him/her the baby toys to donate to the kids who are living there. :-)

If you prefer to donate, you can do it through carousell too. Otherwise join Facebook groups like sincere blessings for babies & mummies / Singapore neighbourhood freecycle 2 / preloved baby goods etc.

VIP Member

There's a FB page called Share Your Spare Singapore, you can also consider passing to them! They send them overseas to build toy libraries for the less fortunate kids, usually in rural areas :)

VIP Member

bless them away. state a time n day to pick up. ask them queue. dont really let people choose. set maybe 10 number of mummies. maybe 2 or 3 toys each in a bag. grab n go

VIP Member

Donate to orphanage! For me I hardly bless it out via online because some not all doesn’t seems like really need it but ask for fun that type .

VIP Member

Bless on your Facebook, charity pages, children's home. Or maybe even the churches and family service center.