Positive Result in 4-7 days after Sex

Please advice me . I done DnC on 29th April last month , miscarriage on my 12 weeks . After few days done DnC I check my home pregnancy it’s showing 1 line only . No faint line all . I make love with my husband on 11 and 14th May . Today’s my body like very letih and sharp pain on my lower part , then I dicide try home pregnancy again . It’s show positive . Have faint line there .. I’m confuse , it’s it possiable I’m pregnant again in this few days after sex and hcg level increase ?

5 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

It is possible. Mine, gap within 2 3 weeks after first miscarriage and for my case I suffer a bit to go thru second pregnancy because first pregnancy it is almost 4 months and the ovary expand as it should be so, when I'm going through the second pregnancy. My ovary is not strong enough to hold onto the second pregnancy and almost everyday I'm bleeding a lot. Just as precautions step, refer to doc ASAP and they will recommend the best multivitamin etc to help your ovary strong enough the bear current pregnancy. Anyway wish you a good health and congrats.

Baca lagi

you can easily get pregnant after a miscarriage so there is a possibility. just out of curiousity, do you know what is the reason for you miscarriage. i had mine too but the doc was unable to explain why.

difficult to say or else can you check with doctor to confirm either you pregnant or what

5y ago

Thanks dear .. I want to wait for another 1 week .. if the line going to dark , will go and see DR . Thank you

Yup.. mine was 1month after miscarriage and 1weeks after period. Its possible

Yes. Can check further with doctor. Its safer to know and monitor early.

5y ago

Sure , thank you !