Doubt (A rant.)

Hi pips. I just wanna share something. I don't usually do this but idk if i am just being paranoid or stressing myself whilst pregnant. Yes Im currently 6mos preg rn. It's just that, I do have this GUT FEELING that my almost 3years boyfriend or baby daddy (coz we're not married and just living together) is cheating on me with one of his co -workers. BUT I am not sure. Thats the problem. He is such a sweet person to me and my family. He's also soft-spoken and we barely have a fight over something nonsense coz he's more mature than me. He's 4years older thats why.. He also provides what I need like financial care and things while Im being pregnant. But he barely stays at home with me, he's always at his work all day and even do overtime when its not necessary. He just comes home to sleep and prepare for his work again the next day, they were nights that he goes to drink pa right after work with some of his co-workers until dawn while Im at home waiting for him to knock till 3am. Nagpapa alam naman sya kung saan at sino mga kasama nya pero halos sya lang lalake ,and there's this certain girls name na lagi nyang minimention saken lately na kasama naman daw nila. And he can't stop talking when he accidentally bring up her name to some of our short chikahan pag off nya. Napapansin ko, pero siniset aside ko muna yung mga negative thoughts ko kasi its our only quality time makapag usap. But then that is where I start over thinking things na pala. :(

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Try to confront him. Kasi hindi talaga madali sa preggy na nag ooverthink lalo na sa mga ganyang bagay. Hindi lang ikaw ang maapektuhan kundi pati na din si baby mo. Please pag usapan niyo. Kasi ganyan din na feel ko and sadly nawala yung baby ko after 2 months. 🥺