My partner and his dad will be going home this December from US and my son's grandfather is so excited to take care of my baby. He would often say "akin na muna yang baby na yan ha" so I'm worried about his milk. We are EBFing. Should I train him with a bottle or a sippy cup for milk? He's almost 6 months.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

It's so heartwarming to see how in-laws are very fond of their grandchildren and wanting to take care of these little ones. Although, in your case, it might be hard for your baby to adjust to a sipy cup/bottle if you have not even introduced this kind of feeding to your baby before. You can try, yes. Especially since you still have a few months to go before December. Just also explain to your in-laws that your baby is very used to EBFing.

Magbasa pa

For me, it's not the baby who should adjust. Of course, I would appreciate the gesture from the in-laws pero they should also understand that you're talking about a baby, not a grown up who could easily adapt to the situation. Let your baby spend extended hours with them, provided you are still there in case your baby gets hungry,

Magbasa pa

So my in-laws and parents are like that as well whenever we meet. They always get the baby from us. We tried bottle feeding the baby but she doesn't like it all. So if it's breastfeeding time, we get the baby from them to feed her.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10535)