Which would you choose: Mindchamps, Pats Schoolhouse or Superland?

Hello parents, My wife and I are confused between three pre-schools in terms of educational approach. We have done a lot of research but could use help with our decision, especially if you know about these schools. We’re likely to stay in Singapore long term and our son would either go to local or international school after pre-school. We are debating between Mindchamps Concorde (most academic), Superland UE Square, and Pats School House Liang Court (least academic). Superland is a good hybrid option but their pedagogy seems to be quite loosely defined. For us, what’s important is: academic rigor to prepare for local school, adequate time to play, social interaction with a diverse set of students, critical thinking, and creativity. Given this, which would you choose? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As children they should have ample play time as they learn through play too and have fun during their childhood, with a decent curriculum that is good enough to prepare children for primary school would be sufficient, primary schools are also increasingly shifting focus towards well rounded development of the students How about other factors such as is there weekly outdoor sand play and water play? Are you looking for a multi cultural and multi racial school in terms of students? Logistically which schools would fit your schedule better in terms of distance? Are the schoolhouses flexible on pickup times? Are you happy with the teachers there? Just my opinion :) ultimately every parent has different aspirations for their children, all the best!

Read more

The end-of-life care essay examples on NursingPaper https://www.nursingpaper.com/examples/epidemiology/ really touched my heart. They delve into the emotional and ethical aspects of this topic. Reading them made me better understand the importance of compassionate care.

VIP Member

I think all 3 schools are good schools and at the end of the day it really depends on what kinda curriculum you are looking at. Some preschools focus more on play and others focus more on languages etc

VIP Member

Hi... you might find this article informative https://sg.theasianparent.com/how-to-choose-the-right-day-care-centre

I'll choose mindchamps. I like the curriculum and the vibes I get when we went for site visit

Kindly do not choose Superland. Please

2y ago

Any reason? I’m also looking at Superland at River Valley and Mindchamps as both are at convenient location for me.

I chose mindchamps!

VIP Member

Mindchamps

Super Mum

Following