We're deciding between Mindchamps and Pat's Schoolhouse for our 18 mth old son. Both are pretty convenient though expensive. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! It is really best for you to visit the centres you are considering, take a look at the teacher and student interaction. Let your child have a feel of the place and see how he/she reacts. Chat with the teachers and staff because you need to feel good about them if you are thinking of sending your child to the centre. Apart from convenience, look at the curriculum, child-to-teacher ratio, and the environment to help you decide. Overall, I think these two centres that you are considering are well-established and have good reviews from many parents. Good luck!!

Read more
8y ago

Sounds like you are leaning towards Pat's but still considering MC due to distance. Hee.. all the best!! :)

VIP Member

I like pats schoolhouse due to the bilingual immersion program. Mind champs is great if you want to train your child for primary 1 singapore education

8y ago

Thanks :) I think MC now has a bilingual program too.. Both have eng and chi teachers tending to the class. Or is there something special about Pat's bilingual curriculum? Don't know much about it as they don't market it very much.