Review of Superland Preschool

I would like to check on review of Superland preschool as I couldn’t find much online. Doesn’t seems like popular choices compared to Mindchamps or Maplebear. It doesn’t seem to be strong in selling any specific programmers but from the google photos, the centers looks well maintains and have lots indoor plays. Would like to hear some feed back from parents. Thanks!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello fellow mummy. You need to understand that Mindchamps and MapleBear have franchise centres. So they may have different bosses / directors managing different centres. They adopt their curriculum from the main branch, however in terms of materials and other aspects - they do have some form of say in how they want to run their own Centre. For superland, if I’m not wrong they are no franchise centres at all. So they are all managed by one HQ. My friend works in superland and I can say that they are quite on par with Mindchamps and MapleBear.

Read more
2y ago

Thanks for the info, that’s useful! So does it mean that there are more consistency in terms of curriculums in Superland, but there could be a chance that the teachers maybe shuffled among diff centers?