superland preschool review at Woods Square (woodlands)

Anyone has experience with superland childcare centre (preschool ) at woods Square outlet? Pls share mre info on education and teachers etc. # superland preschool review

superland preschool review at Woods Square (woodlands)
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I enrolled my son in superland at Woods Square and he is enjoying his time there. The teachers are friendly and go the extra mile to help my child in her learning. The communication is prompt and teachers are always around to help. All in one a good experience. # superland preschool review

I have been attending Superland at Woods Square with my little one. Toddlers from 10 months to 2 years can attend. They offer the best security for the children with an excellent team of teachers & caregivers. The centre is also equipped with CCTV. # superland preschool review

The staff is very friendly and caring at superland at Woods Square. They listen to your wishes and needs. The other kids are also very well-behaved. Overall, there is a very positive atmosphere in the preschool, and we have been very happy there. # superland preschool review

Sorry , I don't have experience with superland . I sent my son to Mindchamps. When I select one for my kid. I personally visit those selected. I could see what was going there and select one matching to my requirements. # superland preschool review

For anyone considering superland childcare centre at Woods Square, go and try it, you won’t be disappointed. It's a very well-designed program that engages the mother and toddler for two hours in a constructive way. # superland preschool review

superland childcare centre at Woodlands has A team of experienced and caring teachers, the housekeeping staff is also friendly & helpful. Positive environment. # superland preschool review