Other people say baby can help save failing relationship. But I dun get it. To me is got baby become worth. As can say my husband doesn't like kids. Always like to throw to his mum side to take care. But I doesn't like his mum side to take care. Cos they will keep carry the baby . can carry up to 2/3 hr if baby dun sleep. I know elderly like baby. But this is too much. And I have no right to say them. If I say them. My husband will quarrel with me. I'm alone taking care baby. But when going back my mother in law house. My lo come back doesn't want to sleep. Keep crying non stop. Just wan to be carried. I'm really tired of this. And husband saw and he doesn't want to care.

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sorry to hear that u are in this predicament. My husband also don't like to look after children. I look after all my 3 boys by myself. But sometime when someone is willing to take care of my children for me so that i can have some free time to myself; i am grateful to them. Look it in this way so u feel better. Maybe u can consider to let your hubby bring your kids to his parent place and u go do whatever u want. If possible, u may want to consider to let your kids stay with your in law overnight so that they can feel what's your difficulty when your kids can't sleep at night and they have to carry and coax them to sleep when everyone is already tired or sleepy...... At the same time, you and hubby can have time together, just like when both of u are dating. Tried not to said anything negative about your in law if your hubby don't like, instead let him see thru action. Don't let your in law spolit the relationship between u and your hubby. I feel u, sometime we just have hang on if possible. I hope things will get better for u when your kids are older. *Hug hug*

Read more