Is it ok to bring a 10-m.o. to cinemas? My wife and I would like to watch Now you see me... but we can't leave our baby at home because she's ebf.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I don't think you should bring a 10-m.o to the cinemas. Especially since Now You See Me has a bit of action and possibly loud sounds that can scare/annoy your baby. Not only would it not be pleasant for your baby it would also ruin other people and your movie experience. Try and hire a nanny for the day or maybe ask a friend if they could watch your baby while you and your wife watch the movie for a while :)

Magbasa pa

My brother brought his toddler, who's almost 2 years old, to Finding Nemo and they still weren't able to finish the movie! The loud sounds did get scary for him. Can totally relate though. We missed so many good movies! Ask the grandparents or ninongs to babysit and leave some milk for bottle-feeding --- go on a much-deserved and much-needed date! :)

Magbasa pa

I'd wait until the kid was older before you take her to the cinemas. Chances are, you wouldn't be able to enjoy the movie because you'll be distracted by your kid. Why don't you ask a relative to babysit?

1 yr old up ang allowed sa cinema