My nose is so itchy, been rubbing it but still irritates and now I feel a little bit drowsy. Does this mean I'm getting colds? Also, is this a sign of an allergy or what? cause everytime I smell something very pleasant to me (like the roasted chicken in the pantry) I wanna sneeze like a million times!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sounds like a sensitive nose. What I like to do when something like that happens to me is to give my nose a good hefty blow. After clearing my nose, I would use a tissue paper that has been dipped in some Vicks and just breathe through it. The minty Vicks somehow help my nose feel less itchy.

VIP Member

I guess you have a sensitive nose. Try going outdoor and do some activities, perhaps you will forget about ur nose and start feeling better. I have sensitive nose, so on and off i may have mucus coming out but i don't have those sick colds.

It could just be irritated. Try blowing your nose of using a tissue to relieve the inside of your nostrils. Maybe you can wet the tissue a bit too if it helps! Hope you feel bettter. :)

ya...sounds like allergies...