18 weeks, Worry.

Hi Mummy's, this is my 4th baby's. And I'm very worry, I'm 18 weeks pregnant but still didn't feel any baby move or kick. Is it still early or something that I need to worry? And also I still can't stand the smell the food, if I cooking. The smell of the cooking smell in my house make me wanna vomit... #pregnancy

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Probably your placenta is at the front (anterior) hence you can't feel your baby's movements. That's what normally happens. Best to wait for your 20 week scan and the sonographer will let you know the position of your placenta. But not too worry as your placenta will move further up with the baby's growth. For cooking wise, I feel you. I used to feel like that especially with fried foods and my husband had no choice but to take over my cooking duty. I'm in my 3rd trimester now and he still cooks for our family since I can't stand for too long. Some times my mum cooks for us too and my father will help to deliver. Best to talk with your husband and discuss the best option. Buying foods everyday also is expensive.

Read more