Tired!!

Is it normal to be tired during pregnancy?

59 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes definitely! Especially during the first trimester. I would suggest to attend pregnancy seminar to learn more about pregnancy milestones and preparing for parenthood.

Super Mum

Yup, usually it happens. To avoid tiredness you should have home made or good packed juices. Banana shake and apple juice are good in pregnancy.

TapFluencer

Yup it is. You are carrying a baby inside you 24x7 and that baby is growing bigger Everyday. That will definitely take its toll on your body

yes it is very normal! your body usually feels drained and exhausted fast due to all the physical and hormonal changes

Yes it is! Your body is getting used to lots of changes as is flooding with hormones too. Get rest whenever you can.

our body is working a lot because of our baby, to feel tired is completely normal,just get enough rest and sleep.

Yep, very tired. Also i became such a light sleeper so cant sleep well which then makes me even more tired.

Yes!! Feels like your body is running at max capacity even when you’re not doing much in particular đŸ˜„

Yes, in fact there may be fainting bouts sometimes due to higher blood flow to placenta so do be careful

TapFluencer

Yes! Your body is busy making a little human being. Give it the rest it deserves. 😍