Too Much Attention?

Is it normal that during pregnancy i am more attention seeking towards my partner? I feel like he's not giving me enough attention, we're not staying together so we cant meet during this outbreak and we only talk via chatting app. At times he will reply me late or only after he ends because of games & lives on FB. Mentioned it to him a few times but he gets abit annoyed asking me if he can't have his own time... 😞

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I also had those kind of feelings when I was pregnant, but I realised it was just hormones, so I made sure that my husband spent time with me (including messaging), but that he had his own personal time too. And I did fun stuff when I was alone, like planning all the baby stuff, watching some shows, etc. Even after baby’s born, your partner will still want me-time. That’s unlikely to change, so it’ll be good to talk about how both of you will care for your LO and to work out how to still carve out me-time, rest time and couple time. We only have 24hrs a day, so time planning and management is important and must be intentional:)

Read more
VIP Member

Yup of cos..during pregnancy is the time when our partner has to ‘manja’ us the most! 🤣 hope u get to spend more quality time together once Phase 2 starts!

TapFluencer

it’s completely normal that you want more TLC from him.. talk to him and let him understand how you feel. stay happy sister!

Guilty. I fought with hubs every time when i needed attention. And baby turn out to Look exactly like him🙄