First time mom

is it normal to feel nervous being first time mom. Is it normal to feel like you are not pregnant in the second trimester. I'm feeling rather very nervous.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

its normal to feel all that mummy. and yeap you can feel not pregnant too haha i didnt know my pregnancy till 3rd tri either 😅 keep calm and do wtv you can in your 2nd tri. 3rd tri will be tiring as your 1st tri 😅 take care 🥰

it's norm dear.. for me, 1st tri was terrible.. 2nd tri tends to make me forget that im preggy sometimes.. lol, now at 3rd tri.. abit of 1st & 2nd tri but manageble.. looking forward to see lil bun out soon!

4y ago

yeap I can't wait to see my lil one grow. sure will update. thank you so much

You're feeling such because its your first time. And also tummy is small. Enjoy the process wife. As tummy gets bigger you'll feel excited and will feel tt youre pregnant

4y ago

Iloveyou too. I'm always here for you. Remember dear.

VIP Member

its normal! you will feel much more pregnant when youre in your third trimester. enjoy these moments!

it’s definitely normal to have such thoughts and feelings. do remember to practise self care :)

Don't worry dear :) Majority of us might have felt the same. Same goes for me I was so anxious

VIP Member

Yes totally normal as I’m on the same boat. On my first pregnancy, first trimester.

VIP Member

Yes, belly only starts to show up later in 6 months of it is your first.

4y ago

I was worried about the belly actually had so many thoughts and started to worry. guess I got to calm myself down.

Super Mum

Enjoy ur 2nd trimester! You will feel more pregnant later on!

VIP Member

It’s normal but stay calm, safe and enjoy your pregnancy!

4y ago

thank you. sure will..yes staying calm is what i should do.