first trimester

I'm in my first trimester. Im always feeling giddy and I feel like vomiting. is it very normal?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

eat smaller meals throughout the day constantly. The "feeling of vomiting" is worse when Im overly hungry or when Im full and bloated. Its sucks cos I have to find the line somewhere in the middle. And sometimes Im just too lazy to fix myself a plate. But try to 3at something immediate after you wake up, for me I at least drink milo first. Nausea can also be triggered by certain smell and thoughts or actions. Imagining certain food I dislike is enough to make me want to vomit. Brushing my teeth can also trigger me to want to vomit. Kissing my husband also somehow made me sick. Pregnancy will make you senses extra sensitive to smell and taste. you just have to navigate slowly and understand your triggers and work around it.

Read more

Yes. same goes to me during my 1st trimester. Just eat small meal and remember to hydrate yourself. Almonds or any kinds of peanuts and watermelon helps a lot for me!

It’s normal.. I had it throughout my first and half time of my second trimester.. Try to catch some rest and get some sour plum if you feel like vomit

Yes, it’s normal. Just try to rest whenever you can. Take small meals. Empty stomach might cause you to feel nauseous. Take care!

if it is affecting your daily life, you can speak to your gynae and get the anti- nausea medication.

3y ago

the med? then i think you might stronger dose med. get help from your gynae before you get dehydrated babe!

very normal. usually go away frm 2nd tri.. depends on individual. keep urself hydrated

TapFluencer

varies with pregnancy... hopes it blows over for you soon... take care 💕

Yes is normal. You will be ok after first trimester

TapFluencer

Is normal. Morning sickness is like that.

very normal I was the same