consultation fees

Is it normal for consultation fees to always be $100++ despite being on a subsidized route? I've been gg on check ups and my kkh bill will always be $100++

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

OMG me too!! im also concerned by it. idk if its normal or not but you can go into your healthhub app and check your bills. there will a pdf file for you to view to check out your bills breakdown. ive checked mine and it seems if you have blood tests or anything more than just consultation, it will be $100++. however, im still do concern as we applied for sub tho.

Read more

Hello mummy! Next time you can apply for MSW if hubby pay is not enough and you're not working. Can get fully subsidise for all check up & medications. Means no need to pay anything. Otherwise subsidise route is cheap for NUH.

I was under subs too & my bills was $100-$150 the first 2 months at kkh. Not sure why. After that the following bills were all $50-$80. It also depends on the test they run on you too.

My subsidized bill for monthly check-up at nuh was $40 max (urine test, ultrasound scan and consultation). Fetal Anomaly Scan was around $90.

VIP Member

Got subsidised Kkh for Singapore citizen. Usually paid about $50 for urine test and doctor consultation. Scan will be about $70 more. That's in 2018.

That is expensive... I am on private with Prof John Tee.. First visit $140, subseq $100~120 with consultation, urine tests, scan and multivitamin

VIP Member

Not sure about KKH but in TMC, my bill is always more than $170 - inclusive of dr consultation, ultrasound, pee stick and sometimes, vitamins.

VIP Member

Is it only the consult fees? I'm also a subsidised patient at kkh in 2019/2020 and consult is 42.. May reach 100+ with scans and supplements.

VIP Member

Consultation fee is 98.. Routine check up of the urine strip is about 15 iirc.. It will always more than 100 🤣

I am under PR subsidy in kkh and urine test+weight+BP I paid $70 plus to expensive including consultation