Help pls . My boy cried badly when this happened

Is this normal for a 3 months old boy ? He cried so badly when this happened . He started to cry in a painful way. I opened up the diaper to check and saw that , usually don’t look like that whenever I change diaper for him .

Help pls . My boy cried badly when this happened
11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby same whenever I open diaper or change it he in pain 10months baby .. nvr see anything but when bring see dr say is rashes.. dr gave cream to put to it .. their egg is so sensitive so u need to apply this ointment plus the diaper cream rash that u using ..

1y ago

It’ doesn’t look normal to me. Seem like it’s shrinking ? Or?

If he continue to be in pain, bring him to ER. My boy was sick and brought him to poly and didnt recover. Hubby brought him to kkh a&e 2 days later and now he’s getting better!

1y ago

Yeah I’ve brought him to the private clinic ? But doctor said it’s normal . So nothing was done . And paid $190 for this . Hope my boy will be fine 🥲

Try changing his diapers to merries! Been using merries for my boy (3 months now) since birth and (touchwood) so far he is okay. Dont forget to consult doctor too!

1y ago

Yeah I’ve consulted but doctor said it’s normal . And I’ve been using Huggies since birth 🥲

Maybe the kid feel uncomfortable and weird? Last time my boy also like this when the penis/ball shrink due to difference in temperature when changing diaper

1y ago

Oh so this is normal ? But does your boy cries badly ? Out of a sudden ?

I have 2 boys, never seen their penis like this before. If he’s crying maybe he’s really in pain? Seek another doctor’s opinion maybe?

1y ago

I’ve already brought him to the clinic and doctor said it’s fine . But whenever my boy cries badly , I’ll open and check just in case. Really don’t know what’s wrong🥲 even 2 days ago it happened again

Could it be constant tight diapers and his skin become like that? Try to wrap looser or change to pants diapers, see if got difference.

1y ago

The diapers was big enough and loose for him. Whenever I change his diapers , it wasn’t like this , even when he cries for milk. 🥲

think tis happens when temperature change. happens to my baby boy whenever the weather is cold and I change him

1y ago

So it’s normal to be like this ? Hope my boy will be fine

Yes what happened.. I don’t understand too

VIP Member

Seek medical advice please. Am sure it’ll be ok

1y ago

Doctor said it’s normal. But after one week later , same thing happened and he cried badly . So don’t know what to do .

what happened? what is the pic supposed to show

1y ago

You can click the picture to see . Like shrinking or buried ?