Baby Doesn't Sleep, Keeps Crying

Our new born baby doesn't sleep after feeding, day and night. At most, she sleeps 1 to 1.5 hours half asleep, seems to be light sleep. Diapers changed, fed on time, room is cooling, swaddle is on, Booties is on... Is there anything wrong that we may have neglect or don't know?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh dear.. i feel you cus at one point my boy was like that too. Try offering more milk, massage her body/tummy, cuddling her, turn on white noise, warm bath, change of clothes. Sometimes we also cant figure out whats wrong, but we can just try out. Hope she will get better.

Burp baby after feeding? Baby feeding on BM or formula? Try to increase her milk? My baby is on BM currently. She wakes up every 2 hrs. When she was on formula (before I had BM), she can sleeps longer, up to 3-4hrs straight.

4y ago

Thanks Faith Tan!

Increase milk supply. By 3rd week shld be 3 spoon. Baby keep awake cuz she is hungry. Give baby bio Gaia can keep away colic too

I read in other posts that can try to massage Baby's stomach. Is massaging baby stomach in clockwise direction okay?

Hi! U cn try dg the baby hold. https://youtu.be/j2C8MkY7Co8 It really calms them down

Read more
Super Mum

There is Colic medicine for baby and work wonders

4y ago

Does colic medicine require doctor prescription?

Super Mum

Can check with doctor whether it is Colic

VIP Member

Colic issue? Check on baby’s stomach.

4y ago

Thanks, we check stomach, applied 如意油 also.. How to check baby stomach for colic issue?

Super Mum

Yes need doctor to give colic medicine

4y ago

Thks!