Name a movie/movies you can watch over and over again.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The list is Long...but definitely childhood favourites such as My fair Lady and sound of Music...also classics such as God Father and Goodfellas....love shawshank redemption. And when I really need a pick me up I can watch The Proposal and Love Actually and devil wears Prada again and again!

7y ago

Haha - have only watched devil wears Prada once - but can totally see myself watching it again and again

Gone with the wind (book and movie) was a big favorite while growing up. Motorcycle Diaries....Shawshank Redemption and Devil Wears Prada were constant companions during the lows while doing MBA.......and sweet home alabama on rainy days as Reese Witherspoon is a favorite

I could list a lot of memorable movies! Gone with the wind ( movie and book) is one of my favourites, also Love actually- this one i think i watch it once a year ;-) ... and my childhood favourites were Mary Poopins and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

VIP Member

High School Musical 1, 2 & 3 - I used to watch each movie 20+ times and I memorized all the lines and songs HAHA #childhoodlove

I LOVE the before trilogy: before sunrise, before sunset and before midnight.

Srsly too many to name but defo Wall-E and Despicable Me!

VIP Member

Musicals are something I can watch over and over again!

Valentine's Day and Despicable Me to name a few.

VIP Member

The Holidays, The Intern, the avengers, x-men

White chicks!!! And Mean Girls!