Wathcing movie

hallo mum!! my pregnancy is 37 weeks ++, and I really want to watch a movie at cinema. Has anyone had the experience of watching movies on TM3? and is it safe?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Watching a movie at the cinema can be a fun and relaxing experience, especially during the final weeks of your pregnancy. Many pregnant women do enjoy going to the movies, even in the later stages of pregnancy. As for watching movies on TM3, it's important to consider a few things to ensure your safety and comfort. Here are some tips for watching a movie at the cinema during your pregnancy: 1. Choose a movie theater with comfortable seating: Ensure that the cinema has comfortable seats that provide good support for your back and bump. 2. Take breaks and move around: It's important to stretch your legs and take breaks during the movie to prevent any discomfort or stiffness. 3. Stay hydrated: Remember to bring a water bottle with you to stay hydrated throughout the movie. 4. Avoid movies with loud noises or bright lights: Some pregnant women may be more sensitive to loud noises or bright lights, so choose a movie that won't be overwhelming. 5. Check with your healthcare provider: If you have any concerns about watching movies at the cinema during your pregnancy, it's always a good idea to consult with your healthcare provider. Overall, watching a movie at the cinema can be a safe and enjoyable experience during pregnancy, as long as you take precautions to ensure your comfort and well-being. Enjoy your movie night! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

I just watched at 38W. I don't find any issues, up to your own comfort