My wife just does not let me take care of the baby. My baby is 5 mths old now. It drives me nuts and I tried reasoning with her but she is becoming very hard to deal with. What do I do so that she trusts me more?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Bro, this is call parental gate keeping. May I know if your marriage is on the rocks? I heard of such cases where the woman have the intention to divorce and deny you access to your own child. Basically after she is ready, she will file for divorce. She will say you never take care of the child before and is not suitable to be a care giver. You feeling unfair would say, that is because she don't allow you to care for the child. You might think that the court will give you justice but to the judge you have admitted to NOT taking care of the child before, hence care and control will certain goes to your wife. Child Custody issue, is certainly not about bringing justice to either party. With the child in hand, the woman will claim for the matrimonial home and a lot of nonsense stuff. Oh well but maybe she is just depress and worried you don't know how to care for your child. Either way, get involve now!

Read more