My partner and I have been thinking of relocating to the Philippines for at least five years, and we have a toddler. Which cities would be great to raise a child?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

H! It depends what you're preferences are. Personally I would consider raising my child away from the metro. Further down south, in areas like Santa Rosa and cavite are some developments that are perfect for raising kids. These places have fresh air, no traffic and minimal pollution if any. Life is simpler but ask convenient with malls and restaurants around the area. It's a less busy place with more options for weekend activities that involve nature and outdoor experiences.:)

Magbasa pa

If you still want to be in Metro Manila, you can check out Muntinlupa specifically Alabang area. There are good schools, shopping malls and still near Makati and airport. It is also only a couple of hours away from beaches (Batangas).

Im not too familiar with all of the places in the Philippines but i think that davao has a good mix of he province and city life. I think it'll also be beneficial if she gets to know bisaya.

If you want developed yet peaceful place i suggest cebu city is the best .

Post reply image

Metro Manila, Davao, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro