I'm looking to spend the weekend with my family out of the house. We were thinking about getting a hotel room for 2 nights. Does anyone have suggestions for hotels that are cheap, but have a lot of things to do nearby? I have a toddler, so something family oriented preferably.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Go to Hotel H20 in Manila! Your toddler will surely enjoy its aquarium-themed rooms which will let you "sleep with fishes" according to its website. One unique feature of the hotel is its location - which is atop the Manila Bay. The overlooking view of the bay and the city will welcome you as you stroll around the vicinity of the hotel. Not to mention that is also has relaxing spa services that you and your wife will undoubtedly appreciate. Plus, it also offers an easy access to the Manila Ocean Park, one of the best places to bring your kids in the metro. If you choose to go into a more educational trip, you can moreover take your family to Luneta Park, Museo Pambata, or the Cultural Center of the Philippines. The exciting rides at Star City and the unlimited shopping spree at SM Mall of Asia are also among the top attractions that you can do if you check in at Hotel H20 Manila. Last time I checked, room rates range from 3,000 php - 7,000 php depending on the date of stay. Sharing you a photo of their aqua room to help you decide. :) (Photo from Hotel H20 website)

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

You can check out Azure. They have units for rent for as low as 2,500-3,000/night max of 4 people, and you can enjoy all amenities like the infinity pool.