My mother in law told me to use tuba leaves as homemade remedy for stomach pain for kids. She said it's effective and that the medicine is widely used in her province in Visayas. However, the the kids' pedia doesnt approve of this method. I dont want to hurt my mother in law's feelings by rejecting her suggestion. Any advise on how to deal with this?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

You can still show to your mother in law that you appreciate her suggestion, however, your pedia already gave medicine for your kid. Just tell her that you will take note of it for future reference.