My mother in law had issues with my intimacy with my father in law... The intimacy was the same I have with my dad.. Today my 4 year old daughter runs to her grandpa and plays with him...she has issues with that too. What could be her reason of such insecurity with me and my daughter? She has rebuked us on the matter a lot many times and my father in law is a lamb...while she's around and otherwise too.. Answers pls...

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Life has taught me so many lessons. No matter how good, humble and honest you are to them that doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way. I married my husband for almost five years now with no idea that he was cheating on me. I noticed some changes in his character and I decided to confide in a friend who introduced me to a hacker whose name is William Peterson. This guy did a wonderful and perfect job for me by hacking his phone call log, facebook messenger messages, phone messages, whatsapp, Skype, database and so on. Contact [email protected] Whatsapp +1320-961-4598

Read more
Post reply image