My husband & I had been separated for five months and we are living separately. I stay with my parents. He stays with a woman that he loved. Our separation is because of personal reasons. I had two children. He never ask about the children (aged 2yrs & 3 mths). I am just feeling lonely. Is it ok that I can look out for a man that is sincerely to know & me?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You went through lots before you posted this question. Dear mummy wherever and whoever you are, you've been brave and please take good care. I hope you have supportive parents to comfort you. Try to be strong for your children though it's okay to feel weak at times. At this low point, you need and seek comfort. No fault of yours and we are humans afterall. It's okay to meet people and make new friends. People cope differently. However, before you fall into a relationship again, please make sure your heart has settled and that the man is not the one to whom you are seeking as replacement. This is to be honest to the relationship and to the both of you. You also need to be aware that your heart us ready for another person and not because you want or need. Your children are still young. Please think twice before going into a relationship and that the man is willing to accept your children as his. Hugs mummy.

Read more