My husband and I had not been living together for 4 months

My husband and I had not been living together for 4 months. i stay with my parents. My husband had been cheating on me since marriage. He had contacted and living with the same woman. He left me and my two daughters who is 18 months and newborn baby. Just need an opinion. Should I divorce him? Just to let you know he rent a condo and live with this woman. For 4 mths he never bother to ask about me and daughters.

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this. It is really never easy for us women. Especially if kids are involved. If you are seriously considering a divorce, you have to think of your support network cos u have a baby and a toddler. It is not going to be easy being a single mother. You got to be real strong and I really hope you have family by your side who supports your decision and is able to help you in your road ahead. I wish I can say your hubby may change and to give him a chance but I agree when people say once a cheater always a cheater. Think this through very carefully. I too have gone through a divorce and it's really not easy. Hugs frm a concerned mummy. :)

Read more