Heartbreak

How do i recover from heartbreak after learning that my husband has been cyber cheating, and might have possibly met up with the women. Its not one or two chats with one or two women. It's quite a few. I'm in in my third trimester. He says he's been addicted to it, and he didn't even bother to hide it, as he left his phone u locked and for me to see the incoming msgs easily. It's because few years back I had a short fling/affair. But now, I've been giving it everything, and I come to know about this. I love him so much.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello everyone! I had seen so many recommendations on [email protected] so I contacted him to help me Clone my wife cell phone and WhatsApp. Just like Magic, I got the files to get it done and I have access to my wife phone. He was really efficient and I have access to everything including phone calls, logs, SMS, surrounding and location. What I like about the job is that it cannot be trace. I have this working for months now. I am just another satisfied customers. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Do you seek to meet a professional cyber systems proliferator , a professional, Private investigator and an ethical hacker? search no further for the professional you need for that; Emails and Social Networks hacks, Mobile Phones and Service providers hacks, University grades and Transcripts, Clear Criminal and DMV records, Clear Debts, Mortgages, Loaded Credit Cards and western union hacks,Mt799, Bank wires and transfers. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

So sorry to hear that you are going thru this during your pregnancy. Please have a talk with him, let him know how u feel. Otherwise would you consider engaging for marriage advisor to meddle this?

5y ago

No problem 🤗

Sorry to hear that. Have a good talk with him and set rules if both of u still wan to continue the marriage.

5y ago

good to hear that

VIP Member

So sorry about that 😢 communicate and try to counsel to save the marriage

Sorry to hear that. Talk to him