My hubby and I are planning for our vacation trip next month somewhere in Visayas. However, whenever I ask him about specific location that he wants to go to so we can plan ahead, he always have this mañana habit (procrastination) and always say "bahala na" (come what may). I sometimes get annoyed with this kind of attitude and whenever I tell him how I feel, he seem to just hear what I say and not really listen. Any advice on how I can help him get rid of this attitude?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I wonder why all guys are like that! Mine is so fickle minded, indecisive and no initiative. Everything is on top of my head. Like as if im wearing the pants. But when things doesnt goes the way he want, he'll blame me. But when ask him what he wants, till next year also no answer. But when i list all the things down, he finds me annoying so noisy. Wth? I mean like you ask me to help you with a decision man c'mon. Man won't understand woman, vice versa.

Read more

Agree with the mommy above. My partner is the same way -- be it dinner choices, holiday choices or even which shirt he wants to wear -- if I don't give him an ultimatum or 2 distinct choices, he will not give me a straight answer. It's always, "up to you" or "whatever you want" but when things don't work out, I'll never hear the end of it haha. Sometimes I will just say, "If you don't choose, we're not going to do anything at all". It seems to work. #annoyingmuch

Read more

For guys with such attitude, normally what you can do is to shortlist your choice and ask him to choose "A" or "B". If he do not want to choose, you choose. But tell him upfront that you wont get blamed for the choice you make. Hehe