Covid at 22wk, feel upset, frustrated & helpless

Currently i’m 22 week pregnant & unfortunately my hubby & I are down with covid19. We still have a 11 mth bb with us & currently he is safe. In order to keep him safe we have been trying not to get too close to him. We put him in his play yard & let him entertain himself..But he is only 11 mth old he need our accompany, he need someone to play with him talk to him. Whenever i see him playing himself it make me feel blessed (that my child is consider very good kid) but at the same time i feel heartpain & sorry toward him esp when he keep calling papa mama..I feel the loneliness on him..I always try to talk to him & ask him to endure awhile more daddy & mummy will play with u once we recover..I really hate the feeling & keep hoping this covid virus go away. I feel so helpless & frustrated..i’m worried we pass the virus to him & also how the little one inside my tummy..I’ve been crying whenever this thing come to my mind. But always told myself i need to be strong..i don know anyone have the same exp & i don know how i shld handle this situation..just hope me & hubby can recover soon..

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

First foremost GWS to you and spouse and may you, both recover soon. Dont be upset and frustrated with the fact that you are sick with this virus. Everyone will eventually have it. It is a matter of when you will get it and how long to recover as well as how good your immunity it. Not easy for parents esp with younger kids. But I would suggest for your inlaw or parents or siblings to care for your little one while you recover. (this is if you have helping hand & your little one are not afraid of people) It is the best time to not only rest, but try to recover fast and properly so that you can give all the missed attention to your little one. Dont cry over this and get your emotions control you. If it meant to happened it will. Some people dont get covid for close to 2 years and eventually get it but not just them,the entire family including kids. The rising case and people getting reinfected for the second time, no doubt there will be chances of second wave of covid. Dont stress yourself, eat well, drink more coconut water, keep yourself hydrate and recover soon. All the best ❤

Read more
2y ago

It will get by soon. Just wear mask, disinfect n sanitize. Hopefully, you both recover soon. Take care ❤

TapFluencer

understand the frustration u have, but hope you are feeling better. stay strong 💪 you will overcome it. fighting 💪