My friend pukes everything out that she takes in. Even water! Is this normal in the 1st trimester?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yaaaaaas!!!! me too. im throwing up waterrrr...its totally funny & its fine. but tell your friend, whatever happen, just eat in small amount even she's going to throw up again. so her body and her baby get the nutrients they need. im throwing up the whole 1st trimester until early 2nd trimester. so tired.

Read more
VIP Member

It's normal to get morning sickness. But it might be good for your friend to speak to her gynae cos excessive throwing up is also not good for the growth of the baby. The gynae might be able to give her some mild medication to help control the nausea and that she can take in some food.

yes, the 1st tri is usually the toughest as yr body is getting used to the fetus growing in you, along with hormonal changes. best to inform the gynae, and the doc would be able to offer some medication to curb nausea, or take vitamin B6. nausea usually goes off by the 2nd trimester.

Yes! not just water even small thingsssssss like hair fall in showerrrrrr makes me puke or tried for brushing teeth as well. Make sure to keep her body hydrated, 1st trimester is where the body adjusting to provide the baby growth, i was so sick and feeling fatigue everyday

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-328)

VIP Member

Yes, each body reacts differently. I have friends who lost 5 kgs in the first trimester. Congrats to your friend. How exciting.

I’m 8 months pregnant and I still have morning sickness ☹️.

thanks