cheating

My cousin caught her husband cheating. She has decided to stay with him, solely because of their 1-year-old daughter who has a medical condition and needs all the love and support she can get right now. Is it possible for couples to rebuild their marriage after the discovery of infidelity?
49 Replies
It really depends on her husband. If he is not apologetic about it then its likely that he will repeat it. In such a case its better to separate but keep a cordial relationship for the sake of childre
..more
apo curang curang ni
TapFluencer
It depends on how serious both parties are to truly reconcile. But reconciling for the sake of the child might backfire if you end up fighting a lot due to mistrust.
Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commi
..more
Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commi
..more