My 5-month-old fusses when we don't bring her out so we we end up going to places like the mall, the park, and the zoo everyday. Even the supermarket seems to delight her. I wonder though - is there such a thing as too much simulation for a young baby?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don't think that there is such thing as over stimulation. You don't have to bend over backwards just to please your baby. Remember you are the boss and they should know that so they won't push you over as they grow up. If baby is fussy, does not mean that she likes to go out all the time. Try having a regular play time with her, invite other babies and have playdates, take her to the void deck or somewhere near.

Read more

Kids nowadays are very inquisitive and it's a good sign. They learn things fast. It doesn't mean that when they fuss and u need to being them out. Don't make it a habit else you are the one who will suffer in the end. Bringing them occasionally is good enough. Engage thwm in their toys or something that they might fancy at home is better than outside.

Read more