Big breast due to breastmilk

Hi mummy..,. Some mummies have big breasts after give birth it soft after massage & thkz god NT engoesment but NoT much milk.., Shld i just stop pumping my breastmilk when little Bby turn 1mth old since it nt much milk???? -Dilema Mum-

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Erm... Personally, I feel you shouldn't keep up the breastfeeding/ breastmilk... Mine starting also not a lot, but slowly catch up.. Stress is the first breastmilk killer... I been that sistuation before (when my baby about 13 months plus, I have not enough milk to feed him). Tried a lot of methods but no one help! Then, I give a try on dōTerra essential oil. I applied Geranium three time per day. Milk seems increase quite a lot for me. ( However, it also depends on individual) Some people intake Copaiba,milk increase from 50ml to 150ml.. Maybe you can try out. Let me know if you want to know more.

Read more
5y ago

Is it retail price $80 per bottle (15ml) Member price $60 Copaiba uses: For brain power, improving mood, & reducing pain take 2 drops Copaiba & Frankincense Daily Copaiba builds BDNF in the brain - brain derived neurotrophic factor - a critically important brain growth hormone for neurogenesis and neuroplasticity, improves the function of neurons, helps them grow and sprout new connections and protects against cell death Copaiba is 45-65% BCP BCP in Copaiba was proven in a 2017 study by Chem Bio Interact to grow and protect the brain In a 2018 Study CNS Neurol Disord was show to safely reduce depression 2015 study shows its positive effect on Parkinson’s patients Mix Copaiba with Deep Blue Rub to manage pain Apply 2 drops each to the back of the neck Slim & Sassy with Copaiba to increase energy Take 2 drops each black pepper and copaiba to fight drug and alcohol addiction Take or apply 2 drops each Copaiba and helichrysum for Huntington’s disease Add to the AromaTouch t

VIP Member

For your reference: Breastmilk increase from 50ml to 150ml after mummy taking dōTerra Copaiba essential oil internally. Let me know if you wanna to know more. I'm not hard sell here.. as a mommy of two, I feel at least there are others way to help.. 😄

Read more
Post reply image

Try to feed baby on demand, it takes time for milk supply to regulate, all the best! And it's always mummy's choice when to stop breastfeeding :)

VIP Member

Hi... I would suggest that you continue to breastfeed your child via direct latching. Direct latching will help to increase your breast milk.

5y ago

I did b4 bt bby suck so strong until my breast sucking area swollen..,fr 1wk i don't give bby latch or pump breastmilk..,

VIP Member

Best to breastfeed till baby is 6 months. can try drinking some soup to gain bm or pump more regularly. unless u personally don't want to bf.

5y ago

Already try all ways..,drink soup,eat vegetables soup,pump milk&massge as always.,.minimum milk i get 50ML..,bt nw lesser than 50ML.., Stress abt it though...,

Hi, I would suggest try to suffice the baby's demand. You can always take a call on when to stop breastfeeding