During Pregnancy, In Which Month Or Trimester Will Have Morning Sickness?

Hi all mummy and mummy to be. Please give some advise. Currently I at my first month of first trimester and I jus wonder what morning sickness will I have upcoming month or soon to start? Thanks.

55 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

in my 2 pregnancies,i usually throw up in the afternoon and at night. in my first baby..it ended up to 5th month. Now in my 2nd preg..feeling ko parang mawawala din sya kaagad kasi di ko napansin nagsuka ako kahapon

VIP Member

Morning sickness is experienced during first trimester and can persist until final trimester for some people. The symptoms can include nausea, vomiting, uncomfortable feeling in tummy and giddiness/headache.

5y ago

Didn't know that it can last till final trimester. Thanks for the advise on the symptom.

My sickness from week 5 onwards, it was horrible, always vomit after dinner and picky with food and smell. My morning sickness was more serious at night. Now at my 2nd trim (19th week) no sickness :)

5y ago

Thanks for the advise. Wish you happy pregnancy.

3rd child - First trim 2nd mth onwards till end of 3rd mth every day hugged toilet bowl and need to rest in bed. 1st 2 kids only feeling nauseous for 1st trim.

Very tired & poor appetite from 6-12weeks. Feel nausea on taxi rides. After 12 weeks back to normal. I was lucky, no vomiting. Remember to take small meals.

5y ago

Thanks for thr advise👍!

I had it from the first till second trimester. In my third trimester now and i am starting to feel that its getting slightly better.

5y ago

That's great. Thanks for the advice.

VIP Member

I believe it depends on individual. Some of them had it all 3 trimesters. Mine was in the first trimester and last trimester

No timeline for morning sickness.. some mummies dont have vomiting or nausea episodes thru out their pregnancy

VIP Member

Hi... you might find this article informative https://sg.theasianparent.com/10-tips-to-cure-morning-sickness

am having from my first trimester and it's really makes ur body weak , that's what am going Thur 🥲