hi mummy . Im 16 weeks pregnant and my friend is 20 weeks and my stomach is more bigger and obvious than my friend’s . Issit normal............. And i dont unds why also hahhah

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

every individual has diff body shape type etc etc you dont look like your friend and neither will your pregnancy bump nor the size nor the baby dont worry. these are so superficial worries you should actually be enjoying the journey rather than how big or not so big the bump is

Read more

It might be even better to that you wont get diastasis recti and able to reduce excessive weight gain during pregnancy. It will help you to loose your weight quickly post partum.

Super Mum

Hello! Every mummy’s body is different! Please don’t be stressed out about it or compare:) as long as both of you and your babies are healthy, that’s fine!

Everyone bump are different... it’s doesn’t matter if gender of the bb. most importantly bb is healthy.

Normal, my bump was relatively small as compared to others. As long as baby is healthy will do

VIP Member

everyone has diff bumps! its normal :) especially if youre preg w boy, it looks bigger tho

Everyone’s body is different. No need to compare or worry.

VIP Member

Nothing to worry about(: Every pregnancy is different

every pregnancy is different.. don't compare

TapFluencer

everyone is different in various ways