Hi Mummy , 1)what toys is suitable for a 3 to 4 months baby ? 2)And where to get them ? 3) is it necessary to get them teething toys to chew and bite ?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A lot of mothers prefer to use teething rings over any other means in alleviating the discomfort of baby teething. Unlike gels they are believed to be free of chemicals, and unlike teething biscuits there is no risk of baby digesting too much sugar, salt or any other food stuff that they don't need to eat. Teething rings have been around a long time and have come in all shapes and sizes.

Read more
VIP Member

https://www.facebook.com/rainbowgardenx/ This is very good when you babywear your child. I hang over my neck so my son can bite this while i shop or carry him out. Beware that it's full of silva k! Or try the pacifier clip type, so i can clip on him for him to bite while we have lunch or dinner when we are out.

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

Rattles are good for 3-4 months old baby. And toys that are suitable for below 6 months to help in their motor skills. Teethers are great for babies who are fussy and uncomfortable during teething. My baby has more than 10 teethers! Put in the fridge , give it cold to them.

VIP Member

This are some of the examples. Can easily found at toy r us, kiddy palace, isetan, takashimaya, OG. Usually i get during sales, cheaper than usual prices by at least 20%. Get those with music as baby are more attracted to sounds. And toys that can move too.

Read more
Post reply image

Brightly coloured, red yellow blue green toys. Soft toys or books. Or maybe some rattles or shaker toys, something that makes different sounds. You can also make your own toys, like putting beads or beans in yakult bottles.

my bb is about 5months old but she don't hold hard items well. only soft ones. so I gave her soft toys and those items which is thin enough for her fingers to hold. I get the toys from kiddy palace or carousell- new items.

I give her soft book and those soft square cube.. I also give her teether as she like to put her finger in her mouth to suck due to the saliva her skin Peel off

Baby rattles! You may also find this article useful: https://sg.theasianparent.com/how-to-choose-baby-toys-and-games

I tried giving my baby teether but she doesn't like it, she prefers her fingers

VIP Member

Sophie the giraffe. Doubles up as toy and teether