Mind sharing what toys are your 3 months old baby playing? :) Are they starting to grab on to toys and bite them?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

At 3 months old, I think my son hardly had any toys - maybe just the simple rattles? We also introduced a teddy bear which became his chouchou now. They don't really need much toys until they're 6 months old and above, but they do start grabbing things and bite because it's a baby's way to learn about things - through their sense of touch and their mouths!

Read more

That's about the time babies start reaching for things and putting them into their mouths as it is one of the ways they learn about the things. My cousin bought cloth books, a play gym, rattles, wooden blocks and musical, colourful toys when my niece and nephew were that age (more for my nephew, niece got his hand-me-downs). :)

Read more

Yes, at 3 moths babies are just starting to grab things intentionally. Their sight of colour also imporves at that age. So, give them plenty of brightly coloured rattles, toys with mirrors, those that have songs recorded work well too!

My 3 Mths old liked to play with activity cloth books and quilt. Baby gym was her favourite to kick and play the music. Soft light weight rattles n colorful tethers also a good choice. Whatever can make sound she loved it..

Post reply image

Yes, baby will grab anything and put in their mouth, so keep all those small and sharp always from them. You may get baby chew for them, can find in any baby department.

Rattles! Babies love making noise. Or soft stuffed animals and dolls. Just make sure there’s no bells, buttons or ribbons as your baby may put them into her mouth :)

My 3 months old baby still don't know how to grab on toys yet. But he like to eat his "drumstick" and bite my shirts. So I just give him some teethers to bite. :)

Post reply image

I oni let my LO play with his teether only since he loves to put things in his mouth. In tiz way, can train him to hold on to e teether too.

VIP Member

At 3 months, usually Lamaze toys, or other brands toys which are soft...basically just grab or kick around hahaha.

VIP Member

my three mths old playing with rattle. will try to eat on anything she grabs. hehe.. i think only do it when she is hungry