Where Did The Blood Go??

Hello mummies, Yesterday I was rushed to the a&e as there was a sight of blood down there. It happened after I urinate. For a moment, I thought I was on my period!! The gynae then said that there wasn't any sight of old blood or bleeding down there. I know I saw blood on the wet tissue when I wiped it and how can there be not? It's weird, but in a good way! This means that I have nothing to worry about (hahah). They then put me under observation for further checks since I don't feel right in my tummy and afraid I might go into labor. I'm still on my 24th week btw. Everything went well while I was there, but when I got home, that's when the 'real' pain comes. My lower back and tummy felt so, so, so painful. Never felt this kind of pain before 😢 Husband said my body's probably already reached to its limits and I should stop pushing myself (into doing chores/activities/errands/tasks) when I know I can't. Anyone shares the same experience?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi dear, is the pain still there? If the pain is that severe, I suggest you go back to A&E. If that was a contraction, you might be at risk of preterm labour, especially since you had bleeding earlier

4y ago

Heh😅 When the real contraction comes, you’ll know. It’s not just a “don’t feel good” kind of feeling. It’s an “Ow..OWWWW! Ahh this is sooo painful!” kind of feeling 😆

VIP Member

Sounds like bloody show to me. It happens when we are ready for labor. Try to rest more and don't exert yourself. Work never finish

4y ago

I hope I'm not cause I'm just 24 weeks!! It's still too early 😭 I am glad that it was just that one episode. So far there hasn't been any sight of bleeding after that. The pain I felt when I got home from hospital is no longer there too. Except for the usual backache I felt during pregnancy 😁