2 months

Do you guys bring your less than 3 months out eversince the outbreak ? Or just confine at home ?

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Even during non covid period, I wouldn't bring 3 month old out very often as immune system is not well developed yet. Now all the more pls stay at home and observe the circuit breaker measures for the good of the entire community.

Please stay home? Didn’t you said you’re a frontliner yourself? Why you want to risk your LO. Your LO have the rest of his/her life exploring. Just bear with it for the next few months.

VIP Member

Thnx you all for you replies .. coz i was like wkll my lo feel bored .. seeing the same thing everyday.. poor thing ...

Super Mum

Stay home dear. Not worth it for baby to get COVID-19. The youngest patient to die from COVID-19 was 1 month old 😭

only went nearest minimart with baby bc no choice. no one taking care of her and i need to cook for family

Only when she has doctor appointments. Better to stay at home during Circuit Breaker.

VIP Member

At less than 3 months even without outbreak we kept him at home most of the time lol

VIP Member

Going out now during circuit breaker is out of the question, esp for a 3 month old.

VIP Member

Stay safe. Stay home unless its for vaccinations or need medical attention...

TapFluencer

Best to stay home 3 month is really too young especially this period now.