20 Replies

i see. but will they still continue with the interview? lo nvr cry during the period? or they will not say much w u and say will contact u again?

yes they continue. But they didn't contact me back in the end. Oh well.

VIP Member

Would not recommend it. As a hiring manager it would be very distracting. It’s a different thing if you were already with the company.

TapFluencer

Unless the company is fully supportive of mothers with babies, it is not advisable to bring a young baby to an interview

Where do you stay and how old is baby? Maybe I can help look after a couple of hours for you to go for interview.

i have not given birth yet.

Dear mum, I would suggest to get your family member or any help to take care of the baby while you are interviewing

VIP Member

i felt that it is not advisable to bring. if u r goin back to work, u shud have arrangements already

they will ask how u gg to handle if bb sick la. who gg to tc of bb la. do u have other ways....

VIP Member

Hi... I would suggest that you get someone to help look after your baby during the interview.

I would suggest not to bring. It will become a distraction and may affect the interview.

VIP Member

no will not recommend to bring lo along . yes they mind

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles