First Scan

Hi mummies. When was your first ultrasonic scan? Is it normal during the 8th week of pregnancy, the baby sac isnot visible in the scan?

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

My 1st scan on (5 weeks / 5 days). That time, just can see the pounch. So doctor said it’s normal b’coz still early pregnancy. On my 2nd time scan (7 weeks / 5 days), Alhamdulillah, doctor can see the embryo + the heartbeat by transvaginal ultrasound (TVS). I think is normal b’coz I have heard other people’s experiences, that they just can see their embryo + heartbeat on 10 weeks & above. Have you asked your doctor opinion?

Baca lagi
3y ago

Thanks for yr reply :) Yes I did. Went to see 2 doctors ad. In both sessions it still cant be seen. The second doctor suggest for TVS but the idea of inserting the tool scared me. So i refused to do so and the doctor ask me to come back after 2 weeks for follow up scan.

it's depends on the clinic u go. some have really old scan can't even see anything like mine. I went to the clinic scan for my baby 6 to 7 weeks, I only can see lines. lol...that's why cheap scan...... Next time try to go other clinic to scan.