Irregular gestational sac

Hi everyone, just wanted to share my story. I'm 6w n 6d today. I had spottings last one week. The doctor put me on duphaston. So today when the doctor scanned, the gestational sac was irregular. Meaning, the kantung was slightly like zig zag at one side of the corner and sac mcm sempit. And the scan wasn't as clear as my last week..There is still a heartbeat detected. The doctor n nurses said anything could happen anytime. It depends on the rezeki. Could all of you pray for me coz It really broke my heart as this is my first pregnancy. I was so excited to see the baby's growth today but all I heard was not even one good news. 😭😭

3 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Hi sis, semoga semua dimudahkan dan semoga baby sis strong dan insyaAllah tak ada apa. Jangan fikir sangat. Itu pun boleh effect ke baby. Banyakkan doa… Saya baru lepas gugur 6w 6d. Doakan saya kuat 🥹

7mo ago

Stay strong dear ❤️😭 its ok lepas ni kita try lagi ok. *virtual hugs*

Hi..I had the same issue as you. I hope all is good. would you mind updating your pregnancy status so far? I'm worried..counting days to the next follow-up.

Hi sis, may Allah ease everything for you. Dont stress okay, avoid thinking too much. InsyaAllah everything is well for you. *hugs

7mo ago

Hi sis.. Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage today. 😭