Is it weird?

Hi mummies! Is it weird that my hubby is the one having nausea and vomiting? I've been feeling the brunt of it in my first trimester, but now that I'm in Week 16, my hubby's been nauseating quite frequently too. Haha! Just wondering if this is normal?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My husband has acid reflux and all the nausea in my first and second trimester! He even vomited hahha. Apparently it’s a scientific phenomena and it’s normal. I had no morning sickness at all. It kinda hurt me to see him suffer on behalf of me though haha.

Yes, as weird as it sounds, some husbands do experience pregnancy systems as well hahah. They call it the couvade syndrome! My friend’s husband experienced all the pregnancy symptoms all the way till confinement 😂

Damnnn… I wish my husband gone through that experience for me instead ! 😂😂 so tired whenever he tells me “it’s all in the mind “ 😂😂😂

Yes, my husband was having nausea when I was suffering from bad morning sickness. Think he saw me vomitting so frequently that he felt it himself 😂

yes I heard from someone throughout his wife pregnancy, he was the one feeling all the pregnancy symptoms and his wife was perfectly fine.

Yesss some husbands feel it more than the wife! For some reason but such thing exist and perfectly normal

Yes it’s normal. And I’d say, embrace it while you can 🤣🤣