Frequent vomiting

I’m currently in my 10th week but this is the first time that I kept on vomiting. Whatever I eat, I will vomit it after a while. Even if I just take water, I will vomit it too. Is this normal or just part of pregnancy? #firsttimemom

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I understand how tough it must be for you to experience frequent vomiting during your 10th week. Don't worry, this is quite common and often referred to as morning sickness, although it can happen at any time of the day. One thing you can try is to eat small, frequent meals throughout the day instead of three large meals. This can help in managing your nausea and vomiting. It's also important to stay hydrated, so try taking small sips of water or sucking on ice chips if plain water triggers vomiting. Ginger tea or ginger candies can also be helpful in reducing nausea. If your vomiting becomes severe and you can't keep anything down, make sure to consult your doctor. They may be able to prescribe medication to help alleviate your symptoms. Remember, every pregnancy is different, and what works for one person may not work for another. Hang in there, you're doing great!Feel free to reach out to other moms for support and advice. Wishing you a smooth pregnancy journey ahead! #staypositive #pregnancyjourney https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

I'm in my 9 weeks. feel like vomitting every interval of the day, even when drinking water, brushing teeth, after eating etc. Ate doctor's prescription to cure nausea but it came back the next day but this time with headache. I googled the side effect of the nausea medication, seems like headache is one of the side effects. Now I'm afraid to take the medication too often. Tried eating candy, sour plum but it only eased the morning sickness for a while.

Read more

Hey there. I vomit throughout my entire pregnancy up till the last few hours of me giving birth. Best is to take smaller meals frequently and hydrate yourself. I vomit even at the littlest thing. Its part of pregnancy but do follow your instincts too. If youre feeling unwell, you might need drips to keep yourself hydrated. Keep going! 💖

Read more

Yes it’s normal to have constant nausea in first trimester, but if it’s too bad that you really cannot take in any food or water at all, please go see a doc asap.

Better to check with gynae earlier

TapFluencer

🙏💕

TapFluencer

🙏💕

💕

💕